Join Urban Avatars - Felix, Dee and friends for a gorgeous evening of connecting to the heart through yoga, meditation, sound massage, music and dance - facilitated by pure Cacao.
Cacao (raw chocolate) is a powerful plant medicine that has been used for thousands of years across Central and South America. Known as "The Food of the Gods" it was taken as a sacrament, in ancient (and present) times, to commune with higher intelligence and the deepest parts of Self.
A cacao ceremony offers us the space and time to step out of our busy lives and in to an inner world of silence and joy.
Known to open the heart, cacao allows us to merge deeper into an understanding of who we are and the potential we hold to create a life that we love.
Gentle yet powerful, Cacao can facilitate a host of experiences including:
* Clearing emotional blockages
* Inspiring creativity and enhancing productivity
* Letting go of past relationships
* Deepening yoga and meditation practices
* Enhancing connection in personal and professional relationships
**We use the best quality ceremonial grade cacao from Guatemala that is sustainable and Fair-trade**
The event will be held by Felix Price, Diahann Holder and Antarma - all of whom are widely experienced in holding ceremonial space and with a strong connection to the cacao plant.
The evening will include a simple yoga practice to open the body, guided meditations to open the mind, sound massages to clear and soothe the system and live music to facilitate the entire experience…
Light refreshments included.
A little note:
We use a moderate amount of cacao in liquid form which is completely safe unless:
* You are taking anti-depressants (which don’t mix well with the active components in cacao)
* You have a severe heart condition
* Perfectly safe for pregnant women but in a smaller dose
Advance tickets only. To book click link below.